Omporro

In 1946, Alfredo Porro transformed his workshop into Officine Meccaniche Porro, effectively turning a craft laboratory into a corporate endeavor that, however, never lost its artisanal roots. In the 1970s, Alfredo’s son, Giuseppe, broadened the range of high-quality, aesthetically valuable and technologically advanced products designed and created with passion. These values have been passed on to the Porro Family’s third generation: Fabio, Donata and Paola continue to offer today products whose quality, artisanal passion, aesthetics and state-of-the-art technology well represent Italian Excellence in more than 80 countries.